The 28th Annual NYC GreySheet (GSA) RoundUp will be held in Manhattan (Robert Wagner Jr. High School 220 E 76th Street)
Saturday October 13, 2018 (9am – 5pm)
Sunday October 14, 2018 (9am – 1pm)
Registration starts at 8:30am on both days
Donation – $10.00 each day
The GreySheet RoundUp is an annual conference held in New York City open to all of our members, newcomers, family and friends. It is a two-day event — this is the TWENTY-EIGHTH year of the GreySheet RoundUps. Participants are invited to attend numerous meetings / workshops each day covering all aspects of our program. It is an amazing, loving, supportive, nurturing event with GSA members traveling from all over the US and the world to attend.
- A day filled with meetings supporting Abstinence, No Matter What, AA for Food, Traveling in Abstinence, and more!
- Donate gently used literature (Drop off at literature table).
- Some sessions will be recorded (speaker & shares). Recordings will be available on the GreySheet World Service website www.greysheet.org There are sessions that will not be recorded.
- For parking, hotels, transportation and general information please visit: http://greysheetroundup.wordpress.com/
- Family Meeting on Saturday is the last meeting of the day before the closing – friends and family welcome.
Bring your own LUNCH!
Cafeteria on the premises no refrigeration or microwave available
Diet soda and water will be available for purchase. Coffee and tea is provided for free.
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED
Please email: Sheila, [email protected]
OUR 2018 RoundUp will be held at:
Robert F. Wagner Middle School
Address: 220 E 76th St, New York, NY 10021
Phone: (212) 535-8610